Come taste the goodness...
• 1 lb. fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 small garlic – minced
• 1 juice of lemon
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 4 cups lettuce of choice – already washed
• 1 large cucumber –and cut into thin circles
• 1 red bell pepper, chopped into small pieces
• 1 ripe avocado – pitted, and halved slices
• ½ cup finely chopped cilantro
• Olive and vinegar to dress salad
Place deveined shrimp into bowl. Marinate shrimp in bowl with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, minced garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. In a large bowl, combine lettuce, cucumber circles, red bell pepper and sliced avocado together.
Heat 1 tablespoon of remaining olive oil in a 12- inch sauté pan over medium- high heat.
Add the marinated shrimp into pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side until shrimp turn orange color and slightly curled. When cooked, remove shrimp and place on side dish.
Remove shrimp from pan and top on salad. Top salad finely chopped cilantro. Dress salad with olive and oil to taste.
Calories: 270 cals per serving
Carbohydrates: 12 grams
Protein: 28 grams
Low Fat √ Low Sodium √ Low Cholesterol √ Low Sugar √ Diabetic Friendly √ High Blood Pressure Friendly √ Gluten Friendly √