Ch ch ch chiaaa....!!
Make it the night before & keep it in the refrigerator. It will be patiently waiting for you in the am.
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds (black or white)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup raspberries, mashed or pureed
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes (optional)
Mix together the chia seeds, milk and maple syrup together. Cover and refrigerate 4-5 hours. Divide the chia pudding into two bowls. In one of the bowls, mix in the mashed/pureed raspberries. Now you can layer the white chia pudding on the bottom, then the red raspberry chia, and finally, top with coconut flakes if you want a nutty kick.
Calories: 208 cals
Carbohydrates: 22 grams
Saturated Fat: 1 gram
Protein: 12 grams
Low Fat √ Low Sodium √ Low Cholesterol √ Low Sugar √ Diabetic Friendly √ High Blood Pressure Friendly √ Gluten Friendly √