Catch of the morning?
- Canola oil spray 3-4 sprays
- 2-2.5 oz. smoked salmon – wild caught
- 4 cherry tomatoes – washed and cut in half
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 egg whites, 1 whole egg
- ¼ cucumber, washed and cut into thin triangles
- ¼ teaspoon coriander
Spray a non-stick frying pan with canola oil spray or use ½ TBSP of canola oil. Add halved cherry tomatoes and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, turning occasionally to not burn. Remove tomatoes from pan.
Spray pan again with a little canola oil spray. In a bowl, whisk egg whites and egg well. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add coriander.
Heat frying pan to medium heat and add egg mixture to pan and cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, until eggs are set.
Remove eggs from pan. Add to plate, top eggs with diced cherry tomatoes, cucumber triangles and side of salmon locks.
Calories: 260 cals
Carbohydrates: 16 grams
Protein: 28 grams
Low Fat √ Low Sodium √ Low Cholesterol √ Low Sugar √ Diabetic Friendly √ High Blood Pressure Friendly √ Gluten Friendly √