For all of you chocolate lovers! Enjoy a chocolatey healthy breakfast.
- 1 small ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop whey protein isolate powder (if vegan/vegetarian use a plant based powder such as pea protein)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave nectar syrup
- 1 tablespoon cocoa nibs or all natural dark chocolate chips
- Handful of strawberries, washed and sliced in half
Combine first 5 ingredients into blender until well blended and smooth. Pour mixture into bowl. Top with cocoa nibs and serve with strawberries.
Calories: 390 cals
Carbohydrates: 25 grams
Protein: 31 grams
Low Fat √ Low Sodium √ Low Cholesterol √ Low Sugar √ Diabetic Friendly √ High Blood Pressure Friendly √